Notes for Participants
- All delegate speakers should prepare a 10 minutes power point slides for presentation as per your action plan. Additional time of 5 minutes will be provided for Questions & Answers.
- There are 5 Awards to be presented:
- World Youth Prize 2016
- Global Youth Award 2016 (for 10 category)
- Sangai Young Leader Award 2016
- Best Presenter Award
- Best Participant Award
- Best Group Presentation Award
- Accommodation, meals, local transportation and others necessities will be provided by the host organization from 12th – 14th November 2016 only. You must undertake to attend the full sessions. Please be advised that the host organizer WILL NOT provide expenses for air fare, visa and other related charges. They are the responsibility of the participants or their sponsoring agencies. It is recommended that you apply for visa as soon as possible.
- Foreigners are not allowed / permit to go independently outside of the event venue with or without local delegates without prior information.
- For Visa, Click here for details https://indiavisaonline.gov.in/visa/. And for citizens of Cambodia, Finland, Japan, Phillipines, Vietnam, Laos, Luxembourg, Myanmar, New Zealand and Singapore can take visa on arrival from Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Mumbai International Airports.
- Delegates from Pakistan, Afghanistan and China are subject to clarification from Ministry of External Affairs and Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- To reach New Delhi, India, click here http://www.delhitourism.gov.in/delhitourism/aboutus/how_to_reach.jsp .
- The decision of the organizing Committee is the final.